Barner

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

When Should You Marry Your Girlfriend?

When Should You Marry Your Girlfriend


Girlfriends differ in beauty and character. But how will you perfectly plan the right time to marry the right girlfriend? It’s not enough to have a good girlfriend; the pressing issue is when to finally decide to take her to the altar. Nowadays, the ultimate goal of most serious romantic relationships is marriage. Consequently, once you enter into a relationship, you become tied to a string of marriage promises.

There is no doubt that marriage is an important social institution which fulfills the common dreams of the lovers involved. In fact, I can’t wait to get married to Bella (my supposed beautiful girlfriend). We have been together for too long (almost 3 years). Even though I would like to get married as soon as possible, I do think that marrying the right girlfriend at the wrong time could negatively affect your futures. The worst case scenario is when you marry a wrong girlfriend at the wrong time; then you are finished.

Are you bothered with thoughts about when you should marry your sweetheart? Does your girlfriend keep pestering you with marriage arrangements? Don’t worry; Be relieved. This article will assist us to cope with the pressures and demands which come with dating.



          When Will You Marry Her

Factors to Consider Before Marriage


Desirable Partner Qualities

Girlfriends come in millions but few are good and marriageable. We can say that, many are called, but few must be chosen. A man may be able to hide and date multiple girls for fun, but theoretically, it’s impossible for him to get married to all of them. I think it is pretty easy to figure out the right girl to marry. Just ask yourself these questions: Do you really love each other? Is your partner understandable or trustworthy? Is she respectful? Can she support you to achieve your dreams? For me, these are the most important qualities I usually expect from good girlfriends. Once I ascertain that a girl possesses these desirable qualities, it becomes very easy for me to fall for such a girl. I can even die for her. Please, don’t try that at home.

Capability to Shoulder Responsibilities

I’m still a bachelor, but I can see that, marriage is like an official registration to carry out responsibilities. There is bride price to pay. That is not all; you will have to provide for the physical and emotional needs of your partner. It sounds like marriage isn’t for kids and broke boys. A friend of mine shared a marriage advice with me. According to him, if you prematurely rush into a marriage, you will rush out.


It’s better to take time to analyze your pocket before you allow a girl to trap you into a poverty-stricken marriage. Even though, riches do not guarantee a successful marriage, money makes things easier. With money, there is more joy and less fights. You need money to be able to take good care of your wife and family. Depending on the nature or class of your girlfriend, it may even be possible for you to get married with little resources. Several people have done it successfully. It is up to you to decide whether you have the minimum amount of resources to sustain a marriage. Do you have time and money? If yes, then go ahead to marry.




A Sex Girlfriend



As a fresh unemployed graduate, I wish I could marry early before the age of 29 or 30. The problem is that, I need to get a job or source of income before I succumb myself to marriage pressure from my girlfriend. I don’t know why girls like marriage like that. Is it a world cup? LoL! Anyway, that is understandable. Grown-up girls need independence from their family. At the same time, they are equally pressured by their friends and family members to marry. Therefore, it’s ok for girls to love marriage. However, good girlfriends should ensure that they give their men a chance to succeed, so that they can take good care of your needs. Pressuring a man to marry you ASAP, is not the right way to secure a husband. If he likes/loves you, he will marry you when he is ready. Don’t give too much pressure for little boys to marry you. We understand your impatience, but please gives us a break. We are sorting things out, one after the other.

About My Girlfriend (Bella) and Me


I just don’t know how it happened, but I think my partner and I were destined for each other. We have a fantastic chemistry. Our sense of fun matches perfectly. Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, our educational levels are far apart. I’m a graduate; she is not. The good news is that, we understand, respect and love ourselves to the maximum. We fool together, cry together and advise each other and hustle together. That’s the beauty of our union. This is not to say that we don’t have problems. In fact, we do argue and annoy each other at times, but we often resolve our differences ASAP.

Anyway, forget about my bragging with my girlfriend. I just want to share my relationship experience with you.

In summary, the right time for you to marry your girlfriend is when you are ready with cash and attention. In addition to that, make sure your girlfriend is the marriageable type. I have already written great articles about qualities of good boyfriends and qualities of god girlfriends. Read them and assess your partner.

Thanks for Reading.


Please Contact Me If You Need Me to Write Articles for You.

Writer: Robert Abalungo (Bob Bright)

BSc. Physics

Find me on Facebook.com/RobertBobBright

Follow me on Twitter @Robert_Abalungo

Call Me: +233549086173

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Something Crazy Now

TRENDING ARTICLES

Why Sex Education Should Be Confronted

Confronting Sex Education -  Image Credit: Hajia4reall Few people are bold enough to tackle issues about sex education; I chose to de...