Barner

Friday, May 3, 2019

Why Do Men Like Oral Sex (Blow Job)?

Why Men Like Blow Job

Oral sex involves using the mouth to give sexual pleasure to your partner. Blow job is a form of oral sex which involves a woman using her mouth or lips to suck on a man’s dick (penis). A more technical name for blow job is fellatio. Does that sound weird or unnatural? Please relax yourself, ok? Blow job is as old as methuselah; it’s not a modern day sexual invention.

Instead of rushing in with biblical doctrines to condemn oral sex as evil, you might want to rather grab a bitch and let her experiment blow job on you. Ha-ha! I can assure you that you will swear by your ancestors that, blow job is gamechanger.

My Personal Experience with Blow Job

Initially, I found it troubling to ask for a blow job from my partner. Fortunately, I’m blessed with an experimental personality. One day, I quickly took inspiration and requested for a blow job from Bella. That was on one night when she visited me. Actually, I didn’t openly demand for the blow job; all I did was, remove my banana and present it to her face. And bingo! She got the clue and kept it in her mouth and started sucking the thing like toffee.

I couldn’t believe the speed with which Bella grabbed the cock and stroked its entire length with vigor. Inside her mouth, my thing grew harder and longer. This was followed by sweeter feelings which sparked through my whole body.

The oral penetration was so wicked. What did I do to deserve these feelings? I questioned myself while carefully enjoying the act. At a point in time, I realized Bella was tired. I took charge of the game by holding her head with my two hands and then jerking back and forth inside her mouth. This time, it was Bella who straddled on top of me; I lay on my back with my face facing her face.

Oh Yeah! She Can Give You a Blow Job


The pleasure even seemed to be higher than what I usually get from vaginal penetration. You know she got her soft tongues rolling over my manhood. The blow job was just revolutionary. Anyway, I understood that. That is what you get when you are so curious to try everything. I don’t blame myself so much; I’m a science student – I have every right to be curious.

I couldn’t figure out whether Bella enjoyed it or not. That was not very important; she just offered to please me orally. As I went in deeper and faster inside her mouth, the pleasure became too much for me. Since it was my first blow job experience, I had to be extra careful not to cum (ejaculate) inside her mouth. That would be very terrible and ugly. Thankfully, I was able to timely offload my dick from her mouth. This saved me from creating a messy scene.

After removing it from her mouth, I decided to finish off the act by penetrating the correct place. When I fitted it inside her tight pussy and began to move to and fro, the liquid came out immediately. I guess it had been waiting for too long to climax me. My body shook uncontrollably as I emptied everything into her vajayjay; I’m just a bad man who doesn’t care about pregnancies. Ha-ha! Really? The bottom-line is that, I assumed she had taken steps to avert unwanted pregnancies.

Ladies and Gentlemen, that was just the story of my first blow job encounter. However, please be careful! Never force a girl to give you a blow job. You won’t enjoy it if it’s against her wish. What if she bites off your dick? LoL! That probability is very low. But if it happens to you, bro, you are going to bleed to death. Therefore, respect her decisions and stay professional. I advise that, you should't even demand a blow job from an untrustworthy partner. She could easily infect you with dangerous bacteria.


In summary, oral sex (blow job) feels great when performed on a male partner.  Men like oral sex because, it gives them pleasurable sensations; more like penetrative vaginal sex.

But it should not be forced on a woman. With the exception of few bad girls, some women do not like giving blow jobs to their guys. For suck kind of girls, you need to make good use of her pussy and boobs. That would compensate for the blow job denial.

Will You Like Her Blow Job?



Thanks for Reading. Stay Dirty and Have Fun

I Will Find Time and Write an Article About Licking of Her Pussy.  

That Would Be Fair to My Female Readers.

Please Contact Me If You Need Me to Write Articles for You.

Writer: Robert Abalungo (Bob Bright)

BSc. Physics

Find me on Facebook.com/RobertBobBright

Follow me on Twitter @Robert_Abalungo

Call Me: +233549086173


No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Something Crazy Now

TRENDING ARTICLES

Why Sex Education Should Be Confronted

Confronting Sex Education -  Image Credit: Hajia4reall Few people are bold enough to tackle issues about sex education; I chose to de...