Barner

Saturday, November 17, 2018

QUALITIES OF A GOOD BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND-EPISODE 2


Here we go again. It was surely impossible for us to have covered all the essential qualities of boyfriends in our first episode. The reason is simple; boyfriends are highly complicated to be fully understood in just one day. In this regard, let’s evaluate some of the unlisted characteristics of good boyfriends.

Great sense of humour. It was so unfortunate we skipped this principal feature of good boyfriends in our last study. Girls have a lot of taste for funny guys. They absolutely abhor boring guys, but crush on hilarious niggas. But there is no need for us to be amazed at this, since boys themselves dislike their fellow guys who are so cool and disinteresting. I am not a perfect boyfriend though, but excuse me to share my personal experience about how girls fall for amusing guys. As you might correctly guess, I am an over-inquisitive person. I like to trouble my girlfriend with unnecessary questions. I remember asking her one time about why she loves a stupid and broke clown like me. I was completely taken aback at her answer. She told me that, she likes and loves me because I make her feel alright. Again, I went like: How do I make you feel alright? Her reply was that I am so fun to be with, and that no matter how down she feels, a mere phone call with me immediately recuperates her joy. I was so honoured and delighted to hear that a girl would ignore moneyed and fresher guys to come and spend her life with a horrible joker like me. Even though, girls are money-loving, some girls rate humour higher than cash. Few girls really care about handsomeness, and that is why people like myself have pretty girlfriends. They like guys who are entertaining. So if you want to kill them, just be rich and be funny simultaneously. If you are a guy who doesn’t know how to fool or crack jokes, better be worried. Once my girl realized that I like to fool, she followed suit, and now she even fools better than me. A guy who knows how to plant comedies is a big pride to his girlfriend.  Her fellow friends will admire and covet her.


Don’t ignore her family. When it comes to this, boys should never toy with their lives. Some girls tend to feel so insecure. Once a guy fails to show concern for her parents, she tries to conclude that you don’t actually plan of settling down with her someday. One girl forcefully dragged me to go and visit her sisters at a certain faraway guetto. She then shoved me into a rickety and wretched Metro Mass Transit bus and we sped off into a Zongo. I couldn’t have resisted since I could see her desperation to introduce me to her sister as her boyfriend. When we finally got there, the environment was a different thing altogether, but I still enjoyed my short stay. Anyway, we might like to suspend that story here. All I want to say is that, boys should try to familiarize themselves with parents of their girlfriends, once they are convinced that the relationship has a future. For hit-and-quit relationships, there is no need to know each other’s parents, because the two partners might later meet and struggle to even recognize each other


Leniency is a weakness. Let me clearly distinguish things here. Even though, one of the golden rules to having great relationships is being funny, it is mindboggling to state that too much consideration and forgiveness isn’t so helpful. A great boyfriend should be serious and ready to vent his anger when his girlfriend keeps messing up. You don’t have to always pity her. Complain bitterly and sensibly when she goes wrong. Don’t let her beauty to seal your lips and make you dumb and blind to her wrong doings. It is very sexy to occasionally shout at her and show her your unfunny side.  Failure to this, she takes you as an asshole who always forgives. Too much forgiveness is too bad. I like to pay back when a girl intentionally misbehaves. One time, I failed to answer calls from someone for two days, because, I called her one morning but she refused to answer or whatever. After ignoring her for two days, she began changing contacts to call me. When we resolved the fight, our love even magnified.


Never cheat on a good girlIt is unappreciative and demeaning for a guy with an innocent girlfriend to live a promiscuous life. For me, I like to treat people according to the way they are. If she is the non-serious type, go ahead and bang your side-bitches. However, it is haunting and perhaps unfair to be cheating on a girl who has lot of respect and high level of trust.



Fifthly, don’t make hopeless promises.
It is idiotic and suicidal to make empty promises to a girl. Girls aren’t good at forgetting promises, like boys. Conversely, making promises is as easy as ABC to men. I wouldn’t like to share my story with you again. But you know what? I promised to buy a new phone for a girl. It nearly took me my entire life span before I finally settled that fatal promise. Since then, I have learnt my lessons. Don’t go about making dangerous promises because she sorts you out well in the bedroom. The plenty promises prick their brains. They never sleep. They never forget. She keeps reminding you at the times that you are dead-broke.



Learn how to talk dirtyYes, don’t cringe at this. I have a point and I know what I’m talking about. You are not a priest; she is not a nun; you are not in a mission house. So why do you act such hypocritical movies. Personally, I can’t confess how much I used to suck at dirty talks. But thanks my roommates at the university, I don’t need to tell you that I now have my Masters and PhDs degrees in such stuff. Trust me, when it comes to using explicit words to appease girls, no one does it better than my former roommates at the varsity. I prefer to call them superstars. You might not like to know their names. Basically, the truth is that many girls, irrespective of their religious identities, enjoy filthy suggestive language. Their only problem is that their boyfriends ignorantly shy away from such filthy stuff. For example, what is wrong with telling your girlfriend that she freezes you any time she rides you like a motorbike? Ha-ha! Or may be you tell her that, her succulent tits are deadly? They are part of compliments, completely normal. When I started using unprintable language to chat with one girl, I was embarrassed that I didn’t start early. I instantly saw results. Your ability to use obscene language makes it possible to even turn your girl on even if she is on a different planet. Of late, people flop in life because they are focused on being too good. My advice to guys is that you have learn how to do important bad things. Be a gangster. The ladies love it.


Ok, that is it for today, men. See you soon. Leave Some Comments Below and PLEASES SHARE THIS.




Writer: Robert Abalungo (Bob Bright)

Find me on Facebook.com/RobertBobBright
Or you wanna follow me on Twitter @Robert_Abalungo
Call or WhatsApp me:
+233549086173
Email me: robaba73@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Something Crazy Now

TRENDING ARTICLES

Why Sex Education Should Be Confronted

Confronting Sex Education -  Image Credit: Hajia4reall Few people are bold enough to tackle issues about sex education; I chose to de...