Barner

Sunday, November 18, 2018

MY SEXUAL EXPERIENCES-EPISODE 3



Ouch! Oh yeah, just give it to me! Ha-ha! What were you thinking? It’s Bella and Bob Bright on it again. You can call us B-Square. Did you expect us to be sitting idle and be gaining weight? Oh no, vacations came once in a blue moon, and moreover, we needed to burn calories. I rather prefer going to Bella’s mobile and flexible gymnasium to any other place. It mattered more to me than my life. By the way, this is how it all started. There was an Xmas Party in my community. We had prearranged that I would go to her house that evening, to take her out, so that we could proceed to the party venue. I found it so troubling and despondent. This time round, I was the one who supposed to visit her. Was she intentionally trying to dodge my soft blows? I questioned and contemplated. I needed to start my selfish physical calculations in time, if I didn’t want to miss that orgasmic target. Wearing a hood over my gangster jeans trouser, with my well-fitted cap worn backwards, I dashed towards her abode.


When I finally approached her residence, I made my way straight to her room. By this time, Bella already knew that the action man had arrived. Nothing so serious transpired within the first 30 minutes of our meeting. She prepared a meal of boiled yam with some palava sauce. I knew she would definitely prepare a carbohydrate, given the magnitude of destructive labour she would likely entertain. We feasted and imbibed some intoxicating beverages. After all, that tipsiness can’t defeat the determination of romantically experienced couple like us. We needed to catapult our atoms to the energized state. Bella and I could both feel the unhappiness that scavenged our sobbing molecules. They were planning and preparing to go for demonstration, for the mere reason that they had been energy-starved for one week. But we weren’t ready to witness this preventable carnage befall on us. We weren’t wealthy enough to incur the cost of damages that will remain if we allowed those atomic and molecular protests to invade our systems. Accordingly, Bella and I quickly brainstormed to resolve the microscopic agitations. What next? She wore briefs which I speedily loosened and disposed on the floor.  And up we went, onto that sofa bed.


We knew we had already fueled ourselves properly, so the engines ignited. And bingo! It was a successful lift-off, thanks to the ingenuity of the two NASA engineers. No one wanted to lose that battle. I never saw Bella in such dangerous maneuvers. Did she want to eliminate me from the planet that day? What was my crime that deserved this exciting punishment? Actually, do you know what was happening? She climbed me like a horse, and laid me flat on the sofa. I nearly regretted for embarking on that trip. But it was too early to start regretting. Bella then painstakingly guided my ballistic missile into that special elastic orifice. It was a deadly feeling. I could clearly see she wanted to show me levels that day. Even though, I also ‘knew my level’, she made my physical calculations completely useless. We didn’t know who was attacking who. I was lost in the game and I needed a GPS device to find my coordinates. Unfortunately for me, Bella was rather the physicist that day. She hid my phone somewhere. Up and down she went on my hardened material, until I was motionless. I wondered whether my ancestors actually lived. Why couldn’t they foresee that looming danger and warn me? I am sure I failed to consult them.


Finally, I was tooting like an ambulance. That was the part that shocked me most. I rather needed to call for fire service, lest I will be charred to death. Luckily enough, the wicked girl slowed things down. She just decided to temper justice with mercy. I thanked her for that kind gesture.
But maybe it wasn’t necessary for me to thank her. Factually, by the time she reduced the period of her oscillations, it was too late. The water service department had already released a battalion of barrels to come and extinguish that burning fire. They might also consider greasing all contact points. The friction generated too much heat. But then, I heaved a huge sigh of relief when the water service department timely rescued me from my joyful sufferings.
I needed to go home and relearn my mechanics. She mustn’t defeat me next time. By the way, we couldn’t attend the party again. I’m not that stupid.

Ha-ha! Hello guys. Hope you enjoyed PART 3. Do you want to see part 4?
Comment Below with your favourite punchlines (parts of the story)
DON'T FORGET TO PLEASE SHARE THIS



Writer: Robert Abalungo (Bob Bright)

Find me on Facebook.com/RobertBobBright
Or follow me on Twitter @Robert_Abalungo
Call or WhatsApp me:
+233549086173
Email me: robaba73@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Something Crazy Now

TRENDING ARTICLES

Why Sex Education Should Be Confronted

Confronting Sex Education -  Image Credit: Hajia4reall Few people are bold enough to tackle issues about sex education; I chose to de...