Barner

Friday, November 16, 2018

MY SEXUAL EXPERIENCES-EPISODE 2



We didn’t f*ck only once. It is only a fool who goes to sit down after gaining such wonderful experience. After our first coital activity, we didn’t lay down our tools. I am so sorry to shamelessly proclaim that, a countless series of thrilling professional sexual acrobatics wholly devoured our romantic communion for the subsequent vacations, mid-terms and even free-exeat days. As for the number of days I intentionally faked sick and took permissions to go to the hospital, I don’t wanna talk about it. The way I went and murdered that pussy on one night, under the bushy neem trees, near the former Osec school was so unfair. It keeps haunting my innocent conscience any time I recount that day, but I don’t want to blame myself since it was a pleasurable necessary evil. However, I thank god that I got the calculations right, such that barely two (2) minutes after I discharged my gelatinous solution into that honeyed triangular receptacle, a snake fell from the tree. By that time, I had already disembarked that donkey, so we just took to our heels.



Ladies and gentlemen, how about that day, during one of our long vacations? Bella didn’t learn her lessons from our neem-tree snake encounter. She came to my hood one night, in her usual sensual dressings. I couldn’t have waited any longer. I quickly pounced on her. Again, this time round, she wore a pair of tight-fitting brownish leggings, one of my appeals. Even though, I had little patience, we still had some few minutes of dangerous foreplays which then graduated into our main agenda. No one needs to tell you that I stripped off all impediments and readied myself to witness the warm reception of a weapon by a helpless saccharine victim.


I hope by now you know that the game had started. Yes, the two lovely friends finally met each other, while Bella and I just spectated. However, we quickly realized that their game was so sluggish so we decided to help them. It wasn’t easy that day, just as we expected. Bella lay on that high-density latex foam mattress while I computed angles and launched projectiles here and there. Ha-ha! LoL. Nothing is indeed doper than a physicist having a rare supper. It appeared we were both now masters of the game. I made sure I didn’t miss any sensitive interior corner. She was now a whore who met the wrong buyer. I wasn’t surprised when Bella finally turned everything upside-down after about 5 minutes of monotonous reception of that load while she lay supine on the cushion. When she offered me a chance to strike her from behind, I nearly committed suicide. It was the wickedest and the most perfect locus for us to reach the peak.


Here I am, luckily presented with one of my favourite coordinates. I swear, I did justice to that unlucky recipient. I had to use mathematical triangulations before I could figure out where I was actually stationed. As you can rightly predict, given this style, it was impossible for me to contain that feeling. I didn’t want to explode. When it comes to such matters, I can be very greedy and self-centred. I wasn’t ready but I had to prepare myself to undergo elastic deformations which I might not recover from. All of a sudden, it shot out like a bullet and flooded everywhere. Bella couldn’t recognize my face during that moment. Perhaps, the wise thing she could do at that time was to simply mop that flooded river. I wished I could have helped her to clean that mess, but hey! I was exhausted.


Hope You Enjoyed That.

To me, this surpassed part 1. Comment below. Which punchline of the story did you enjoy?
Should I work on Part 3?

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT…. But Please Share This






Writer: Robert Abalungo (Bob Bright)
Find me on Facebook.com/RobertBobBright
Or you wanna follow me on Twitter @Robert_Abalungo
Call or WhatsApp me:
+233549086173
Email me: robaba73@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. So have u tried it out personally with someone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Yes, Of Course. I Use My Personal Sexual Experiences to Write These Articles. Sometimes, I Also Add Imaginations, But That Constitutes A Smaller Percentage .

      Delete

Watch Something Crazy Now

TRENDING ARTICLES

Why Sex Education Should Be Confronted

Confronting Sex Education -  Image Credit: Hajia4reall Few people are bold enough to tackle issues about sex education; I chose to de...