Barner

Thursday, November 29, 2018

MY SEXUAL EXPERIENCES-EPISODE 4




Here we go again! Bella continued to pester me with her delicious dishes. So when I started eating, she began to yell, “Oh yes baby, give it to me faster, you are such a murderer.”  After the action on that day, I nearly reported myself to the police. Admittedly, I deserved a life-time imprisonment for inflicting multiple wounds on a fleshy defenseless valley. Also, I had caused a frictional erosion which distorted the natural vegetation in the Grand Canyon. No wonder she did call me a murderer after willingly offering me a pawpaw fruit. Was she a stranger to my sharp knife which hungrily chops any tempting meat? Nonetheless, I remembered that I had warned her several times about the unfriendly nature of my pestle. Therefore, there was no need to sympathize with an obstinate lass who became addictive to jeopardies.


But the question is, where were we? Please listen! Luckily enough for me, the new year came sooner than I expected. Given this, if I ever did something bad, the new year would be my accomplice. On the New Year’s Eve day, we decided to go to the market to buy groceries. The subsequent day would be New Year, so we planned to go and grab some provisions so that Bella would prepare appetizing meals for all expected visitors to our house. I could have allowed her to go alone, but I didn’t deem it safe.  I had a fear that she might get cheated or robbed by small boys. So I decided to accompany her securely. Moreover, we could have chatty moments together. I also thought that since the new year was just at the corner, I couldn’t predict where my blessings would come from.


When we finally reached the market after chartering a taxi, Bella and I made our way to the stores. It was an excellent shopping experience. Once again, I was so lucky to have enough cash with me. The money given me by my dad was still bountiful. I quickly became smart by convincing Bella to order for less expensive food items. She couldn’t have argued with me for long, knowing how I easily lose my temper. When she accordingly obliged and we bought economical foodstuffs, we were still left with millions of coins. I felt proud that my calculations were working. We had to device ways of spending the leftover amount. Then I thought of a nice idea. What if we visited a guesthouse to relax and make new year resolutions? She ignorantly endorsed that, my idea sounded great. She further told me that, she would always be proud of the way I effortlessly make scientific discoveries. I replied that it was my pleasure. Then, we quickly vanished from the market.


In a matter of 30 minutes, we saw ourselves at the forecourt of Lovers Inn Hotel; it was one of the people’s favorites. They had spacious bedrooms stocked with gigantic bouncy beds, flat screen televisions and what have you. But we had little time to waste. We were already late, except that we hadn’t accomplished all our missions. Bella and I took a collective romantic shower at the bathroom. She nearly finished me over there. In the bathroom, she became an actor. The way Bella gently caressed and stroked the banana was devilish. I wondered what was her motivation for intentionally trying to wake up a sleeping dog. We were there to make new year resolutions; look at what was doing. I then realized that she just wanted to eat me alive. I had to stop her in time before she shortened my lifespan.  After a boisterous commotion, I managed to drag her to the top of the bed. At that time, we all knew that something tasty was bound to consume us.



Inadvertently, I finally climbed her mountains and starting explorations. Like I rightly predicted, she had sworn to abbreviate my life expectancy. Why did she instruct me to bear the weight of her legs on my shoulder? It was nothing but a punishment in disguise. How long and how high could I raise those legs to the skies? Nevertheless, it was a delicate moment for the two of us; I didn’t want to spoil the fun. I happily obeyed her orders. After locating the target, I began firing my shots in quick successions while comfortably enduring her weighty lower appendages. This was the instance she called me a murderer. It was very ironical. I was only obeying instructions, and here she is, calling me a murderer. I assumed that her metaphorical descriptions were only proportional to the magnitude of my perpendicular forces concentrated on such her small area. I gradually increased my angles of attack to account for her shaky drifts. I was surprised that I didn’t mind her when she began begging me to forgive her sins. I continued to puncture her loin regions for some minutes.


All of a sudden I could sense a looming danger. Some enemies of progress were on their way to destroy me; they were coming to arrest my feelings. While I jerked to and fro inside her cavity, her screams intensified and gained the compassion from my tubular fluid suppliers. Oh Yes, I couldn’t control them any longer, so they oozed out in their numbers.


Bella and I laughed. Off we went.
EPISODE 5 OF THIS IS SO SERIOUS!  WATCH OUT FOR IT. COMING SOON


Writer: Robert Abalungo (Bob Bright)

BSc. Physics, KNUST
Find me on Facebook.com/RobertBobBright
Follow me on Twitter @Robert_Abalungo
Call or WhatsApp me: +233549086173
Send me a mail: robaba73@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Something Crazy Now

TRENDING ARTICLES

Why Sex Education Should Be Confronted

Confronting Sex Education -  Image Credit: Hajia4reall Few people are bold enough to tackle issues about sex education; I chose to de...