Barner

Saturday, December 15, 2018

MY SEXUAL EXPERIENCES - EPISODE 6




One day, I was somewhere but I could hear my girlfriend shouting, "Oh Baby I like It, Hit Me Harder, You Are Such a Horse, Ouch! Don't Break Me ".  I got so frightened and jealous after hearing these sexual sounds. Which stranger was giving it to my girlfriend like this? Was Bella Ok? I began to fear for her.   

Luckily enough, I remembered that it was an occasion of my girlfriend's birthday. Truth be spoken, I hardly celebrate my own birthdays so I didn't expect Bella to be expecting much from me on the occasion of her day. After all, anytime I get her, it's a birthday. To me, there is nothing special about her birthday. What was she going to celebrate about? OK, I got it. She was going to celebrate and give thanks to god for my life. I was a gift from above and a rare breed. How many of her female friends have bedroom bullies? I thought hard to find an appropriate birthday gift for Bella, but the ideas weren't forthcoming. I wanted to take my time and get things right, once and for all.

After stressing my brain for several hours, the answers finally leaked to me. The gifts were already all over me. Money was never a problem. With money, I could buy anything for Bella, including herself. I had the presence of mind to understand that Bella needed nothing much from me. I only had to wholeheartedly commit my soul, spirit and body to her. But I was sure she didn’t need my spirit or soul for anything. Of what use is a spirit or soul to a girl with a hungry pussy? I decided that I would avail myself for her any time she needed my service.


Sacrificially, I invited my girlfriend to visit me in the evening time. I would be delivering a whole lot of birthday packages to my sweetheart. She didn't fail to appear at my house for the meeting. On her arrival at my abode, I realized I was so hungry for food. She needed to cook a meal of plain rice with tomatoes stew. Rice was a better choice because it takes a little time of about 40 minutes to get cooked.

I provided Bella with all the necessary ingredients, so we went into the kitchen. Ladies and gentlemen, I was ashamed of what was going to take place in the kitchen. There was a raised platform in the kitchen measuring up to my waste level. It was an extension of the sink system, but luckily enough, it was a completely dry and unoccupied section.

In the kitchen, things took a different dimension. I wasn't sure I was food-hungry again. After staring at Bella's sexy dresses, I quickly shut and locked the kitchen door to make emergency preparations. Since we were in the kitchen, it was possible a fire could suddenly erupt and consume us. Ironically we didn't want to be saved by anybody if the blaze set in. This was the reason for which I shut the door.

Ladies and gentlemen, we can't forget that Bella was still provocatively dressed. I was now thirsty for something else. She was half-naked. So I lifted her to the raised platform in the kitchen. My master had already enlarged to its elastic limit. Her curvy shape and huge ass were my weak points. They turn me on anytime I stare at her. Once again, my calculations were performing wonders.

Bella knelt on all fours on the platform, as if she was going to crawl. When I stood on the floor to match her exposed butt, it was a befitting height, with no standard deviation. She was going to nourish my gear lever with engine oil. I stood speechless for some seconds, marveling at the engineering work behind that position.

Uncontrollably, I started attacking Bella with my strengthened anterior projection. Bella could be heard screaming in satisfaction. The loud sounds that were created anytime I hit her hard nearly betrayed us, so I decided to shift to slower gears. It was unfortunate that some of you weren’t present to witness the feelings that were emanating from her habitat. I was in an Olympic-sized swimming pool. I went left and right inside her slippery waters.

Her swimming pool was the best in the world. I could go all the way inside without getting drowned. The position was too convenient for me; it utilizes little energy. Of course there is nothing difficult about standing on your feet while holding her waist and going back and forth inside her. It's more like walking, except that you don't cover any distance. So let's call it stationary walking.

While I jerked inside her cylinder, I held on firmly to her waist to ensure that she never missed a single shot. At a point in time, Bella turned her face and kissed me passionately. I assumed that she was enjoying my topnotch performance. She would later prove me right. As for me, I don’t usually remember to reserve time for such romances when I am busily destroying my recipients. I attacked her vent for more than 30 minutes without sensing tiredness.

The subsequent minutes that elapsed saw Bella restless. The intensity of the blows grew stronger and deeper every minute. I couldn’t trace the source of my vim that day. But I recollected that the position was energy-conservative. I was selfish enough not to change it. Moreover, Bella too was having fun, except that I was defeating her.

I knew that I needed to do a little work before I set her mad. So I professionally removed the content inside her opening and reloaded it heavily and immediately. Come and see Bella flying everywhere. She was a rocket that just attained its escape velocity. Since I was a payload in the cargo section, I was bouncing and impacting on every interior wall.

We were now up in the sky. This was the first day I saw Bella wearing an unnatural face. She suffered because she stubbornly refused to beg me early. Finally, I let Bella took over the movements while I still stood still on my feet. When I granted her that opportunity to rule the game, she customized the rhythms of her motion to suit her desire. Few minutes later, the feelings eventually overpowered her body; she stopped receiving the backshots. This time round, Bella’s mouth was wide opened while her body shook uncontrollably. I felt prouder that day. She was the one who surrendered.

The only challenge I faced was that my manhood was still energetic enough to go extra miles. But since I didn’t want to punish her with further penetrations, she offered and massaged my boss until the whitish slimy fluid was jettisoned. The equation was now balanced; so we stopped the reaction.

I was a sexual hero that day. No wonder Bella promised to build me a statue in her father’s house.



Ha-ha! Hi Guys. Bob BrighT HeRe. ThAT Is Episode 6.
Very Mad, RighT?
EpiSode 7 Will Follow After The Xmas & New YeaR bREAk.
TAke Care of YourSelves & Have Fun.
EXpLiCit ArTicles & BightLight Wishes You The Best In Your Xmas & NeW YeAR.
THAnks FoR ReADing,  & GoodBye!!


Writer: Robert Abalungo (Bob Bright)
BSc. Physics, KNUST
Find me on Facebook.com/RobertBobBright
Follow me on Twitter @Robert_Abalungo
Call or WhatsApp me: +233549086173
Send me a mail: robaba73@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch Something Crazy Now

TRENDING ARTICLES

Why Sex Education Should Be Confronted

Confronting Sex Education -  Image Credit: Hajia4reall Few people are bold enough to tackle issues about sex education; I chose to de...